Listrak's Recurring Automated Campaigns are a great way to present a wide array of up-to-the-moment personalized product recommendations to subscribers on a regular basis without incurring any time or resources after original setup.
Recently, Website Magazine took a look at how Listrak client Mood Fabrics found success with these effective campaigns.
Listrak recently sponsored a consumer research study through Harris Polls and conducted a survey of online and omnichannel retailers to compare and contrast their plans for the coming holiday season.
Find out what shoppers want, what retailers are prepared to deliver, and where retailers need to do some work to shine brighter this holiday season.
Download the study from the whitepaper section of our website or find it, along with other valuable holiday planning materials, in our Holiday Resource Center.
Subscribe via RSS
- Website Magazine: A Quick Look at Mood's Recurring...
- Exclusive Listrak Holiday Research Study Release
- Quarterly Campaign Increases
- Quarterly Campaign Performance
- Recommendations Reach Far Beyond the Cart Page
- Top Retailers’ Top Five Ways to React to Amazon Pr...
- Meeting Customer Expectations On the Path To Purch...
- Relay For Life
- Connecting the Dots for Shoppers
- Christmas in July Promotions
- Introducing Gmail Postmaster Tools
- Is Black Friday Losing its Luster or Better than E...
- Stop Leaving Things in Your Cart: Shopping Cart Ab...
- How Mobile Shopping Drives Omnichannel Conversions...
- To Gobble or Not to Gobble: Thanksgiving Subject L...
- Internet Retailer: Email 'batch and blast' is a th...
- Hey or Hi: The Nitty Gritty of Welcome Email Subje...
- Finding Subject Line Swagger: Welcome Emails
- Human Emails: Some Great Examples
- The Golden Rule: Content-Rich Emails
- ▼ July (20)
- ► 2014 (58)