Webinar Recap: Design Tips from the Experts
by Megan Ouellet, Director of Content Marketing. Reach out and say hi to Megan on LinkedIn.
In case you missed our holiday design webinar yesterday, we wanted to share the key takeaways along with a link so you can watch it on demand.
- The inbox is overcrowded, so do what you can to stand out
- Special characters in the subject line should be tested as a way to stand out in the crowded inbox
- Use personalization in the subject line, then get creative with it in the body of the email
- Segmenting by local store location is an effective way to personalize
- Mobile optimization makes it a lot easier for our customers. Gotta have it!
- Once you get attention in the inbox you must maintain it with creative design and copy in the email
- Listrak's holiday email series idea is a winner!!
- When was the last time you received a thank you email without a sales pitch?
For more information, watch the webinar on demand and checkout our blog post “Black Friday Emails: Get Creative”.