Press Release: Listrak Chief Privacy Officer James Koons to Share Privacy, Compliance and Deliverability Expertise at Extensive List of 2015 Events
February 2, 2015 – James Koons, Listrak’s Chief Privacy Officer and recent 2015 EEC Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year Award nominee, will be sharing his privacy, compliance and deliverability expertise at an extensive list of events in 2015:
- Email Evolution Conference, Miami, FL, February 3, 11:40-12:40 p.m. – “Global Legislation Featuring CASL: What You Need to Know,” along with Matt Vernhout of Inbox Marketer
- M3AAWG 33rd General Meeting, February 16-19, San Francisco, CA - panel discussion on Data Breach Lessons Learned
- MarketingSherpa Email Summit, February 23-26 – Email Deliverability Trends for 2015
Koons will also be participating in a number of other events later in the year. Details to follow:
- IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2015, March 4-6, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- South By Southwest Interactive, March 13–17, 2015 in Austin, TX
- TED Conference, March 19-20, 2015, in Vancouver, BC Canada
- IRCE, June 2-5, 2015 in Chicago, IL
- MediaPost Email Insider’s Summit, June 7-10, 2015 in Kiwawah Island, SC
- M3AAWG 34th General Meeting, June 8-11, 2015 in Dublin, Ireland
- ESPC Semi-Annual Meeting, May 13, 2015 in Palo Alto, CA
- ESPC Semi-Annual Meeting, September 9, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- IAPP Privacy Academy and CSA Congress 2015, September 29-October 1, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV
- M3AAWG 35th General Meeting, October 19-22, 2015 in Atlanta, GA
Koons represents Listrak on the Board of Directors of the Email Sender & Provider Coalition (ESPC), serves on the board of the Online Trust Alliance and is an active member of the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (M3AAWG) and the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). He is also a member of the National Retail Federation’s Shop.org Advisory Group, Patent Troll Working Group and Privacy Working Group.
Listrak is a predictive retail marketing automation solutions provider that works with retailers to drive revenue growth, profitability and increase the lifetime value of customers. Founded in 1999, the company’s solution suite boasts analytics technology that enhances campaign performance, shopping cart and browse abandonment solutions that help recoup lost revenue, post purchase solutions to increase lifetime value, seamless integration across multiple platforms, as well as email, mobile, social and more. Listrak has more than a decade of digital marketing experience and works with leading US retailers, including Waterford, Swell, The Grommet and La-Z-Boy. For more information, visit http://www.listrak.com.